Due to Covid-19, the showers and kitchen at Klondike Park are currently CLOSED, in addition all drinking fountains are closed. Restrooms are open and available for use.
There are two types of camping facilities in St. Charles County Parks: camping cabins and tent sites.
For questions, please contact the St. Charles County Parks Department at 636-949-7535 or by email, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. For updates on parks and weather conditions, call the Rainout Line at 636-707-0011 or view online.
Cabin Camping in Klondike Park
Six camping cabins are available for rent in Klondike Park.
Availability, Fees and Rules
Rental Fee: $65 per night
The sturdy cabins that sleep up to eight guests come equipped with:
- Ceiling fan
- Electrical service
- Indoor table
To check on cabin availability and reserve a cabin, please register online or call the Parks Department at 636-949-7535.
Please note: There is no heating, air conditioning or bathroom in the cabins. Public restrooms and showers are available in the park.
Cabin Cancellations / Refunds
Cancellations more than 30 days prior to the reservation date will receive a refund less a 15 percent administrative fee. Less than 30 days notice on cabin cancellations will not receive a refund. No refund for inclement weather.
- Cabins must be reserved in advance by making a reservation online or by contacting the St. Charles County Parks and Recreation Department at 636-949-7535.
- Online Reservations must be booked at least four days prior to reservation date.
- Phone Reservations must be made at least 1 day prior to reservation date during the hours of 8 a.m. and 3 p.m. on Monday - Friday only.
- Cabin A is ADA accessible.
- The cabins can accommodate up to 8 people. Sleeping areas include 2 single beds in loft area, 2 bunk beds in back room, and a futon that sleeps 2.
- There is no heat or air conditioning in the cabins. Space heaters are not allowed.
- Outside there is a fire ring with grate, picnic table and barbeque grill. No cooking or open flames in the cabins.
- Check-in is at 3 p.m. and check-out is at 12 p.m.
- No pets allowed inside the cabin.
- No smoking inside the cabins.
- Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.
Tent Camping in Indian Camp Creek and Klondike Parks
Availability, Fees and Rules
Rental Fee for Tent Sites: $10 per night
Tent sites have a maximum of 2 tents or 5 guests per location and feature a table and fire ring. Tent camping sites are available for rent in:
- Indian Camp Creek Park - 2679 Dietrich Rd., Foristell, MO 63348
Group camping site is designed for large group activities and can accommodate up to 100 guests or 200 for an additional fee. Eight individual sites are also available.
- Klondike Park - 4600 Highway 94 S., Augusta, MO 63332
43 campsites are open for individual and group activities
To check camping availability and reserve campsite, please register online or call the Parks Department at 636-949-7535.
Campsite Cancellation / Refund
Campsite cancellations more than 7 days prior to arrival will be allowed to reschedule, or a refund less a 15 percent administration fee will be given if total reservation exceeds $25. Refunds will not be issued for cancellations less than 30 days notice. No refund due to inclement weather.
- Reserve a tent camping site in advance on a space-available basis.
- Online Reservations may be booked at least 4 days prior to reservation date.
- Phone Reservations may be booked at least 1 day prior to reservation date during the hours of 8 a.m. and 3 p.m. on Monday - Friday only.
- Camping quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- Camping is limited to any 15 days within a 30-day period, unless otherwise authorized by the Parks Director.
- No RV, trailer, or truck camping is allowed.