COVID-19 Latest News
The St. Charles County Administration Building at 201 N. Second Street in St. Charles is open to the public with normal operating hours. Access is limited to the first floor. Upon entrance to any County building, employees and the public are encouraged to wear cloth facial protection, and everyone is required to have a health screening, including temperature check, before entering. Those with a fever or who have other COVID-19 symptoms will not be permitted to enter the building. View release for more information.
The Human Resources Department has a representative in the lobby at a service window (with a plexiglass shield) when needed. Please see below about signing up for our virtual queue through QLess. For further questions, our department can be reached at 636-949-7320.
This website will be updated to reflect any changes in facility or department services. The public is encouraged to continue accessing County Government services by phone, email and online when available. Thank you.
- View a comprehensive list of online services.
- For more information about COVID-19, visit the St. Charles County Department of Public Health page.
Get in Line with QLess
Avoid crowds and save time with real-time status updates. Visitors to the Human Resources Department can join a virtual queue from their mobile device or computer using the free QLess app, or by checking in at the kiosk in the Administration Building lobby. QLess is available for Benefits (by appointment only), Employee Orientation, Personnel Documents, and Employment Testing (by appointment only).
The Human Resources Department works as a strategic partner with St. Charles County Government leadership, individual employees and the general public to provide high quality human resources services.
- We value teamwork and the development of strategic relationships by being flexible, considerate, and responsive to the needs of appointing authorities.
- We value growth, excellence, and continuous learning by providing training for supervisors and employees to enhance the quality of their working and personal lives.
- We are committed to serving the needs of all County employees and the general public in a positive, professional, helpful and efficient manner.
- We are committed to maintaining the accuracy and confidentiality of personnel records and will maintain the confidentiality of personal information that may be shared with us in the course of our work.
- We are committed to maintaining the highest ethical and professional standards in our work.